- Our shop is by appointment only to prevent COVID-19.
We are Hearing Aids specialty store
in Minato-city, TOKYO.
At NIJIIRO Hearing Aids, staff with expertise in hearing will help you choose the best hearing aid for your hearing issues from our collection of various hearing aids from various manufacturers, and adjust it to suit your hearing.
We also repair, re-adjust hearing aids and sell batteries, accessories.
* Sorry, There are only Japanese speakers in our shop.
Consultations are FREE.
Repair and Readjust OK.
Come to feel free.
The store manager is
We handle hearing aids of multiple major manufacturers.
Hearing aid consultation flow
Unlike glasses, hearing aids are selected after counseling. We ask you what kind of sounds you have difficulty hearing and what inconvenience you are experiencing.
Then, we will measure your hearing ability accurately inside a soundproof chamber using cutting-edge equipment. We will suggest the best hearing aid and adjust it based on the findings of the hearing test.
To customers already using a hearing aid
We accept re-adjustment orders of hearing aids purchased elsewhere (available for a charge),
and give consultations on buying a new one.
*Re-adjustment and repair orders are only accepted on hearing aids produced by manufacturers that we handle.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need to make an appointment for a counseling?
- We prioritize customers with an appointment, but we accept counseling with no appointment if our staff is free. When visiting us for the first time, please make an appointment beforehand if possible, because the counseling and the hearing test will take about 90 minutes to 2 hours.
- How much does a typical hearing aid cost?
- Hearing aids are variously priced, from ¥50,000 to over ¥500,000 per ear. Expensive models have more functions, and noise canceling capabilities are significantly better in high-end models. You will need to find the right one depending on the usage situation and your budget.
- What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept cash, credit cards, and electronic money. We kindly ask you to pay in full when using a credit card.
TSURUYA Building 1F, 5-13-13 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0014
Tue-Sat 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
(Mon/Sun/National Holiday closed)
- 6minutes walk from Tamachi Station (JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line)
- 5minutes walk from Mita Station (Toei Asakusa Line / Toei Mita Line)
- 8minutes walk from Akabanebashi Station (Toei Oedo Line)
Access from Major Stations
- 3minutes by train from Shinagawa Station (JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line)
- 10minutes by train from Tokyo Station (JR Yamanote Line / JR Keihin Tohoku Line)
- 15minutes by train from Shibuya Station (JR Yamanote Line)
We have no parking space. Please use a nearby parking lot.
(available for a charge)
*One time payment only
*Only when purchasing batteries and accessories